Leslee
Happy Saturday!
The weather has actually been tolerable the last few days (only minus 20 C with the windchill) so I think this afternoon I might venture over to the dog park with Summer (my dogger) so we can both stretch our legs. She has been antsy lately with it being so cold. Whenever I take her out or for a walk she gets all excited to be outside and then realizes its freezing and that it hurts her paws and promptly stops, and lies down on her back so as not to touch the ground with her feet.
I've got an appointment at 3 o'clock with my financial advisor to apply for a line of credit. I really hope I qualify. My income falls just short (by $2000) of what they usually consider the minimum to qualify. I do think that I have really good credit though so keep your fingers crossed. I really need this line of credit so that I can have the surgery. Otherwise its the VISA and the practically illegal interest rate that I'll be using for a portion which I really don't want to do.
I worked up the nerve yesterday to go talk to my boss about the fact that I will be having surgery on March 7 and have been told to take 2 weeks to recover. He's such a nice guy, almost like a second dad. At first I didn't tell him what it was for and he was all concerned and worried about me. So I explained that everything is okay and that it is actually an elective surgery (I told him its the Lap-Band) that I've opted for to improve my overall health. He said to me that my health is the number one priority and to take as long as I need. What a great boss! Now all I've got to do is probably tell a few of the girls at work. There's 3 or 4 of them that I'm really close with and actually consider to be great friends. And since we have lunch together all the time and go out sometimes I think I'm going to have to tell them eventually. Otherwise they might start to think I have an eating disorder. Anyways, that's all for now. I'm going to go curl up on the couch and watch a movie. I'm feeling pretty lazy this morning.
Lots of Love - Les
0 Responses

Post a Comment