Leslee
The Deep Freeze that is. For those of you who don't know where I live, Winnipeg is pretty much located smack dab in the center of Canada in the province of Manitoba about 2 hours North of the US border. It isn't uncommon to hear our little city referred to as Winterpeg. We have two seasons, Winter and Warmer. Unfortunately I'm not joking. Right now we're stuck in a cold spell for the last week we've been experiencing temperatures around -49 degrees celcius with the windchill and it makes it a little hard to do anything. Maybe we're all just penguins disguised as humans cause I really do believe that people are not meant to live in these conditions.
Despite this I've been doing ok. Getting a little bit of cabin fever but I just keep reminding myself that there is an end in sight.
0 Responses

Post a Comment