Leslee
Ok so I know at least one person wasn't able to see my vlog so here's a quick re-cap and update.
Un-fill: I wasn't able to wait until my scheduled appointment since I was having trouble even with fluids. My surgeons are really great so I just gave the clinic a call and they asked me to meet them at the hospital they practice out of which just so happens to be where I work. I ended up getting 5cc of the 6.5 I had taken out (a little drastic I thought) but felt relieved immediately. I have an appointment this coming Tuesday evening for a fill and thank goodness! While I needed to get some fill out I've been eating as if I didn't have a band and add that to getting my period for the first time in 3 months things haven't exactly been pretty.
Online Dating: I think I've put myself on like 3 or 4 online dating sites now. I'm not really sure what to expect or how it all works. I'm just going to take it as it comes and go with the flow. I do have to admit that one of them (plenty of fish) that had been recommended to me by a friend is so far kind of disappointing. Lots of response from it, just not the kind I want. I don't know if I have a big stamp on my forehead or something that I can't see that says "Proposition Me for Anonymous Sex." I judge no one and if that's your thing by all means go right ahead. And honestly I might be a little jealous of your freedom being a virgin and all but this is not how I want to start out.
Clothes: This has quickly become an addiction! I'd forgotten what it's like to shop in a mall, in Winnipeg the "big girl" clothes are separated from the mall experience in box stores and I've felt left out for a while. Last week I picked up a couple pairs of shorts (haven't bought and actually worn shorts happily in about 8 or 9 years I'd say), couple tanks, pair of khaki's, some gorgeous heels (I'll put pictures up later) and some pretty undies! I was so excited to go into La Senza (Canadian version of Victoria Secret) and buy panties it's not even funny. I always wanted pretty sexy undies but I was never able to fit into them. From the stuff I picked up most of it was a size large for the tops/bottoms or a size 12 bottom. I think I'm pretty much exactly what I weighed at the end of high school now. It's kind of crazy. I had also bought a dress for a wedding this summer but I'm returning it. They only had a 10 so I bought it and thought I'd try it with my tummy tuck in a box (TTIB or Spanx) but I'm just not comfortable with it. I'm kind of considering maybe keeping it though cause it will fit eventually but I could use that 80$ for something else. Oh I don't know!
Busy week at work last week. I can't even begin to describe how ridiculous it was. I did take advantage of that excuse to party it up this weekend though. We went to one of the girls places after work on Friday for drinks. It was such a blast! Someone remembered a camera thankfully so here's some pics (and I might add that I actually LIKE the way I look in them, thats a big step for me!)


 
 


1 Response

Post a Comment